Personal Data Protection Act 2010 Notice
This notice is issued pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) (“Privacy Notice”). It explains the type of data we collect or have collected and how we collect the data, the purposes of processing such data, the parties we disclose or have disclosed the data to and the choices available to you including how to access and correct such personal data.
B. Personal Data Protection Principles
This Privacy Notice explains-:
- Consent of data subject
- How we obtain personal information and your consent
- Acknowledgement & Consent
- How we process your personal information
- Type of personal information we collect
- Contact details of our company
- Third parties to whom the company may disclose your personal data to:
- How www.avenuebizc.com safeguards the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- Retention standard
- Data integrity standard
- Data access request
1. CONSENT OF DATA SUBJECT
(a)COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA & YOUR CONSENT
(b) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & CONSENT
(c) NATURE OF BUSINESS AND PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF DATA
We opreate a business centre and our website is www.avenuebizc.com
We are tasked with providing a workspace for businesses looking for commercial offices for lease with additional business services. Therefore, we requires a specific amount of information to be collected in order to provide accurate information and recommendation to our prospective clients.
We also collect personal data for the following reasons:-
- using our online services www.avenuebizc.com
- verification and prevention of fraud
- to notify our users/prospects of available offers which they may be interested in
- to conduct research and development so that we can improve our service
- to provide customised content to users
- to obtain statistics and analyse the usage of our website
- to inform users of updates , newsletters, surveys, & promotion related to www.avenuebizc.com
Furthermore, we may also collect personal data to inform our users of other goods and services offered by us, our partners, affiliates, and other third party vendors which may be of interest. You may choose to opt out from this option.
(d) LIST OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
For the purposes of processing your interest in our business centres, www.avenuebizc.com may collect the following personal data from you:-
- Full name
- Telephone/Handphone number
- Date of birth
- Academic qualification & certification
- Job Preference and position
- Photo of user
- Additional social information; website, twitter, linkedin, & facebook
- I/C or Passport No.
- Marital Status
- Language skills
- Computer skills
- Soft Skills
- Working Experience
- Credit/Debit card details
- Logo of company
- ROC No.
- Company Name
2. CONTACT DETAILS
D-S-2-15 Metropolitan Square, No.2 Jalan PJU 8/1,
Bandar Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya,
The company may disclose your personal information but not limited to the following parties:-
- Employees in the company from the IT, Marketing Customer Service and Accounts department who assist in answering queries posted by the users.
- Partners, Affiliates & relevant third parties including but not limited to the following; online payment gateway, mapping service, analytical & statistical service, etc.
- The company may disclose and transfer the user’s information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of the company’s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of the company’s assets. In addition, in the event the company becomes the subject of a winding-up proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, the company or its trustee in winding-up may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the court. The users will be notified of sale of all or a substantial portion of the company’s business to a third party via email or through a prominent notice posted on the site.
- We may also disclose personal data if it is legally required to the relevant legal authority.
- The company may share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the Site (for example, the number of visitors to the Site) with its clients, partners and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors to the Site and how those visitors use the Site.
4. SECURITY POLICY
- We have taken the following steps to ensure best practice in order to safeguard your personal data:-
- All online payment via our third party payment gateway are SSL encrypted
- We deploy software & hardware security such as anti-virus & firewall
- We ensure a schedule back up of your data from time to time
- We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data as no form of electronic transfer is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot responsible for any data loss, theft or misuse.
5. RETENTION STANDARD
- Avenuebizc.com will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil all businesses and legal purposes.
- We also cannot be held responsible for the retention of personal information which you have disclosed to third parties such as partners, affiliates & etc.
6. DATA INTEGRITY STANDARD
- We will send you reminders from time to time to ensure your personal information accurate, complete, & is kept up-to-date.
- However, it is your responsibility to ensure personal information entered is accurate, complete, not misleading, and kept up-to-date.
7. DATA ACCESS REQUEST
- Under the Act, you have the right of access to your Personal Data to edit, update or change your personal information at anytime subject to the verification of your identity. You may login to your account at anytime with your email and password to add, edit, correct, delete your personal information.
- Avenuebizc.com has the right to refuse to entertain any requests for withdrawal of consent if there is reasonable doubt surrounding the identity of the person making the request.
- You can opt in or opt out from receiving marketing material from Avenuebizc.com or other third party affiliates, partners, & etc.
C. TRANSFER ABROAD
Presently, all personal data are stored locally in Malaysia. However, it is possible that we may transfer personal data directly or indirectly abroad into other countries in the future, including without limitation, of the following reasons:-
- Web hosting is moved overseas
- Relevant partners, affiliates, and third parties overseas
- Foreign third party who acquires the company
- Other foreign service providers of the company